RETURN + EXCHANGE POLICY
If you are unhappy with your purchase, Trueblood Collective offers returns in the form of store credit ONLY (less shipping fees for online orders).
Returns must meet the following guidelines to be accepted. After your order is returned to our store, please allow 3 days for your return to be processed and for store credit to be issued. Store credit will be issued via email and can be used to purchase items from our website or in store.
Any returns that do not meet the following requirements will not be accepted:
- All merchandise must be returned within 14 days of receive date
- We must be notified within 3 days for any damaged items. Please inspect your clothing thoroughly at arrival
- Merchandise must be unworn, with tags and original invoice
- Merchandise must be free of smells to be accepted.
- All sale items are final sale
- All bodysuits or intimates are final sale and may not be returned
- All accessories are final sale
- Shoes must be unworn
- Trueblood Collective does not offer return labels, all returns are at the customer's expense
- We do not refund shipping costs, your store credit will be less those expenses
- Indicate on your return invoice the size you need, if we have the item in stock we will ship out. If we do not have the item in the size you are requesting we will issue a gift card / store credit which can be used in store or online.
Return Shipping Address
315 Lincoln Ave. Suite 200
Charleston, IL 61920
Order Changes / Cancellations
You may cancel/change your order by calling our store during regular business hours. Once you have been sent shipping confirmation, your order can no longer be cancelled. Once your order is shipped you are eligible for proceeding with our return policy as stated above.